08 januar 2011

Wednesday’s Flower Garden

IMG_9120
Well, I know, I am a bit late – not the first time this happens, but still I am happy to show you, what I made this week. My Flower Garden is growing. If you want to visit the garden party, then take a look here.
Jeg ved det godt – det er sent at vise bidraget til Onsdags Blomsten; men bedre sent end aldrig og min blomsterhave vokser stille. Hvis du har lyst til at se flere blomster fra havefesten, så kik her.
Ich weiss, es ist etwas spät die Mittwoch Blümchen zu zeigen, aber lieber jetzt als gar nicht. Falls du mehr Blümchen bewundern möchtest, dann hier schauen.

5 kommentarer:

Cheryl sagde ...

Another beautiful bouquet.

Lee Prairie Designs sagde ...

Hello Anne---Wonderful flowers and beautiful colors.

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Carolyn

Helene Juul sagde ...

Så flittig du er! Sjovt at se stofferne blive brugt til noget andet. Spændende at se, hvad du får ud af det til slut.

Karen sagde ...

And, I am always happy to see your flowers! Happy New Year Anne-Mette your flowers are beautiful!

Quiltjane sagde ...

Your garden is growing so beautifully. Thank you for sharing.